At the Skyline Motor Inn, we pride ourselves in providing vacationers to Cody, WY a clean and affordable place to stay with a relaxed atmosphere. Regardless, there is always the need for a few policies, and we’re no different.
Our policies are designed with you in mind. The staff is proud to be able to offer a property sensitive to guests with allergies or breathing problems. We want all of our guests to feel welcome and comfortable during their stay and hope you will respect the following:
• If you will be checking in after 8:00 p.m. we’d ask that you please let us know in advance. If necessary, we can make arrangements at that time to leave a key for you.
• To avoid charges, we require at least 24 hours advance notice of cancellation.
• Guests will be held financially responsible for any missing items or room damages.
• We DO NOT allow pets* in the rooms or to be left in vehicles overnight. Please make other arrangements for your pets during your stay at the Skyline Motor Inn.
• We DO NOT allow smoking* in any the rooms. If you want to smoke, please do so outside, away from doors, windows, and other guests or in your car.
• We DO NOT allow cooking* in any of the rooms except for in the kitchen of the two bedroom rental apartment.
*A $150 fee (USD) per day will be charged to any guest for violating this policy. The fee will be determined by a member of our housekeeping staff and confirmed by a member of management. We thank you for being considerate of our easy-breathing environment.